'});var st_type='wordpress3.5';
Header

captcha


0

5 Reasons Why the F-35 Takes Names

Written by on Monday, January 9th, 2012

5. Stealth Capabilities

The F-35 is built to be a stealth aircraft, and it fulfills that goal admirably. A whole set of systems work together to render the F-35 as undetectable as possible. For example, F-35s have a special fiber mat coatings, as well as aligned edges to make the F-35 difficult to detect on enemy radar. On top of that, stealth aircraft can gather more intelligence before committing to a fight.

 

4. Mix and Match Parts

About 80% of the F-35 is static and universal. That remaining 20% can be customized to fit its intended use. The F-35 has 3 basic variations, the F-35A, F-35B, and F-35C.

The F35-A is the most conventional model, which uses traditional takeoff and landing techniques. At about $122 million, this is the best bang for your buck.

The F-35B is capable of short take offs and vertical landings, but you have to tack on a few more million to get that sort of functionality.

F-35C models specialize in carrier-based deployment.

With each of these models in operation, the F-35 can be a universally cheap valium online appealing aircraft while still being versatile enough to handle virtually any mission.

3. F-35s are In

The military world usually doesn’t care too much about what is popular or trendy, but the widespread success of the F-35 gives it an advantage. With so many buyers among so many of America’s allies, each buyer can be certain that F-35s will constantly be maintained and upgraded by Lockheed Martin. The F-35 is not a plane that will become an outdated model and collect dust. With those kinds of numbers, the projected 2,500 F-35s in the U.S. military will be able to be effective for years to come.

 

2. Blazing Speed

With a top speed of mach 1.6, a 1200 nautical mile leash, and supercruise capabilities, the raw power of the F-35’s Pratt & Whitney F135 engine is nothing to sneeze at.

 

 

1. It Calls Down the Thunder

At times, an aircraft is only as effective as its weaponry. With a ridiculous payload capacity of 18,000lbs, the F-35 can wreak devastation upon enemies of the U.S.

 

 

If you want advice about the world of military aviation, there’s no better people to turn to than men and women who have sat in the cockpit and flown some of the world’s most advanced aircraft. With over 50 current and ex-warfighters on call, Strike Fighter Consulting Inc. can give you access to up-to-date, first-hand technical and tactical expertise.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ourhealthissues.com mentalhealthupdate.com massagemetro.com/shop/